1/2 large onion (preferably red), thinly sliced
1/4 bulb of fennel, thinly sliced
1/2 lemon, cut across the width, then thinly sliced, and slices cut in half
3 cloves of garlic, left in their paper jackets
1 large skinless, boneless chicken breast
Paprika - all to taste
Spray (or pour) olive oil in to pan, and begin to heat.
Combine onion, fennel, lemon, and garlic in pan, and cook until lightly browned
Chop chicken into slices or chunks and add to pan
When garlic us soft, squeeze out over contents, and discard the paper jackets
Cook until chicken is fully cooked
The scene: It’s 10pm. Dark. I’m in a rush, head down, at the end of my street…
- What, you won’t talk to me?
- Hey baby, you won’t talk to me?
Almost past them
- Hey, don’t expect me to protect you when someone tries to do something to you
- inaudible] Nostrand avenue?
Yeah, you’re on Nostrand.
- I love you. I die for you.